Contact us to learn more about how you might volunteer locally.
- Joplin, Missouri
Here are some ways to raise awareness and funds:
- Fashion shows
- Car shows
- Art auction
- 5K run
- Fashion show and/or auction
- Asian themed in-home dinners/parties
- Rival schools/sports teams join to host “Two Rivals, One Cause” for a big game
- Touchdowns to Touch Lives—community members pledge to donate a certain amount for every touchdown made
- Spa day for young girls or women—stylists donate time, make appointments ahead of time, etc.
- Make crafts for students to sell at school (e.g. bracelets, necklaces, etc.)
- Sell Rapha bracelets or merchandise at church or a special event
Use your creativity! We’d love to hear about your ideas. Contact us by email or phone 417.621.0373.
Become a Prayer Partner
John Wesley said, “Prayer is where the action is.” Don’t underestimate the power of prayer. You can make a profound impact in combating trafficking by praying. Download our prayer guide to focus your appeals to God.
Put a human face to the trafficking issue. See real-world solutions in action. Visit our programs abroad.
To receive a Rapha House Awareness Trip info pack, contact us.
All approved applicants must clear a mandatory criminal background check.
Read about others who are making a difference.
Together, we can make a difference!